Friday, February 8, 2013

22. Thai Yellow Curry

Source: My husband
Final outcome: One of our all time favorite!

        My husband prepared this curry many times before and I never bothered to learn it until now. 
Recipe:  
Ingredients: (for 4 people)
3 large potatoes cut into thin circular cuts
2 strands lemon grass
1 carrot thin vertical stripes
6-7 baby corn vertically cut 
1 capsicum vertically cut
8-10 button mushrooms cut  
2 tsp Green curry or yellow curry paste(contains: garlic,lemon grass, kaffir lime, galangal, shallot)
1 tsp turmeric
50 gms paneer (alternate for tofu)
4-5 tsp ground nut powder
Salt to taste 
1 cup coconut milk

Method:
 Heat about 1 table spoon of oil to a pan. Add all the ingredients in the same order after each of the previous one is partially cooked.
After adding coconut milk bring the curry to a boil.
Note: I have used green curry paste since we do not get all the ingredients

  
 
        I recently began watching Grey's anatomy rerun. I like the show but have one question for the writers- how many characters are you going to kill? I think they have not watched saas bahu soaps (rebirths, plastic surgery etc). I had once read that sign of a weak writer is killing a character.  Hmm...

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments