Thursday, December 13, 2012

Journey Begins..1 & 2. Avial & Achari Gobhi

1. Avial
  Final Outcome: Excellent
  
On a lazy Saturday after several rounds of discussions about which restaurant to visit, I decided to cook my first recipe. It contains lot of ingredients but the end result is yummy! After a run to nearby vendors I began this dish. I miscalculated the amount of each veggies that goes in and ended up cooking for 4 people. But it was soo good that 2.5 of us finished it!




2. Achari Gobhi:

Source: Sanjeev Kapoor (book)
Final Outcome: Average

Bored with typical cauliflower curries, i wanted to try something different. It was good but the fragrance of masala that goes into it is a little strong. Overall, can be prepared once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments