Sunday, January 27, 2013

17. Cucumber Dosa

Source: cucumber-dosa
Final Outcome: Very Good

        I was surprised that I could spread this dosa like a regular dosa although it does not contain urad dal and is not fermented. Recipe called for rice to be soaked for 4 hours, however I soaked it overnight since I had to make them for breakfast.
Recipe
Ingredients:
1 cup Rice (soaked 5-6 hrs or overnight), I used dosa rice.
1 cup Coconut
1 cucumber 
little jeera (cumin)
1-2 green chillies
Salt

Method:
Grind together all ingredients . Add little water. Spread Dosa on Tava.
 



        I am down with cold and fever while writing this. I was very proud (and boasted)of my immunity when I did not catch the flu doing rounds in office and at home. Now I know better!
       
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments